All rights reserved
What is XXCOPY ?
- A versatile file management tool for Microsoft Windows®.
- It is a command-line program (without graphical user interface).
- Supports all Windows versions (except Windows CE).
- It has more command switches (>230) than any other tool of its kind.
- An ideal component for batch files for simple and complex scripting.
- Accesses remote (networked) computer storage and local external USB drives.
- Command syntax compatible with Microsoft's XCOPY with few exceptions.
- Competes with (supersedes) Microsoft's RoboCopy.
- One download package contains both the 32-bit and 64-bit XXCOPY versions.
- Extremely rich in file-selection mechanism (by filedate, size, attrib, etc.).
- Wild-Wildcard (specify a path with wildcard anywhere for any number of times).
- Functions for Copy, List, Gather, Delete, Move, Flatten-Dir, and more ...
- A very mature product (the first XXCOPY version was published in 1999).
PAD (Portable Application Description) File